First time visiting? Click here for how things work!
This is our regular Beeswax candle. Do we know our Beeswax? Read and become informed!
Beeswax burns completely clean- non toxic, non- allergenic. No paraffin, benzene, acrolyn, lead, stearic acid or any other chemicals! It releases negative ions, eliminates dust, pollen, mould, smoke, food odour & pet dander as well as air borne germs & bacteria, they also help with asthma & allergies. Electrical storms & rain also create negative ions, this is why you become energized after a good rainfall & the air smells so clean, it's natures way of cleaning up pollutants! You should maintain a 1/4 wick at all times. By far, there is NOT another candle that lasts as long as a beeswax candle or gives you as much value! There is much more to learn then what we have listed, but we think you have got the picture.
We have Beeswax candles of all shapes & sizes, bricks & pellets, T- lights and more. Feel free to also call the store at 613-779-8036 for more information if needed.
Adding product to your cart